Embracing Darkness Course
A Journey of Transformation Through Darkness
In this four-part class series, you will learn a safe, comprehensive method to work with the energy of darkness and the Morrigan. This course will provide you with tools and strategies to develop grounded, stable, clarity for self-healing and self-empowerment. Through a connection with the Morrigan and an understanding of darkness you will be guided to an awareness of your own inner truth, strength, and core values and you will learn how to use these gifts in day to day living.
· Accepting Darkness: Understanding the Balance Within - Accepting that darkness is a very real part of you and your spiritual work. It is an essential part of healing, empowerment, and balance.
· Confronting Darkness: Meeting the Shadow Within - Confronting the beliefs and experiences that define who you are and motivate you day to day.
· Embracing Darkness: Becoming the Warrior Within - Embracing your inner warrior, finding your inner strength, knowing the values that define the truth of who you are.
· Channeling Darkness: Finding the Morrigan Within - Find Her in the Dark places inside of you, learn what she has to share with you, and begin to channel your own darkness.
Additional Details: This is a self-paced class so you can take your time with the work. Individual mentorship and access to a private class group will be available upon enrollment. The class fee is $128.00 and payments are broken down into four payments of $32.00. Please send and email to [email protected] with any questions.
Course Materials Include:
- Notes for Each Class
- Presentation Slides for Each Class
- Weekly Study Prompts
- Video Files for Each Class
- Audio Files for Each Class
- A Guided Journey for Each Class
- Devotional Prayer Cards
- Access to a Private Facebook Group
- Individual Mentorship As Needed
- A Discount for the Embracing Darkness Tarot Spread Created by PowerFemme Tarot
- Lifetime Access to All Course Materials
Izzy Swanson is an Energetic Safety and Trauma Specialist. She has been practicing Earth-based spirituality for over 20 years. She is a Certified Medical Reiki Master and an ordained minister attuned to the master level in Traditional Usui Reiki and Usui Holy Fire Reiki. Izzy created the Guardian Method and The Feileacan Trauma Release Technique. She is also the founder of The Order of the Crows, a priesthood tradition honoring the Morrigan.
Izzy specializes in healing soul wounds caused by trauma, PTSD, and addiction. She frequently works with clients who have autoimmune disorders, adrenal fatigue, and other stress-related health issues. Using Reiki energy and the Feileacan Trauma Release Technique, Izzy guides and mentors her clients as they begin to rediscover lost or broken pieces of their souls. By creating calm, comfortable, and restful spaces, Izzy helps people feel safe as they engage in the deeper work of healing past wounds. She considers it her sacred task to guard and protect individuals while helping them work toward becoming whole again.
As a Reiki practitioner and teacher, Izzy believes it essential to empower others to heal themselves; she provides clients and students with the necessary tools and techniques to build a daily practice of spiritual self-care.